Ok, I know a lot of you are guys, but seriously don't you want to hit your girlfriend when she tells you she wants you to buy her this ugly "gold\mushroom" $1000 purse?
Coach model #16776
First of all, why does it cost $1000? Is it made of gold? Does it include 1 year of unlimited lap dances at your favorite strip club? is it made of camel's hair?
Guys and girls, is not that I am a cheap bastard and I dont love my wife, but this ugly purse will do the same job as a $15 one from Wal-Mart.
Also, at least 50%-70% of the girls I know that own a designer purse, THE PURSE IS AN ILLEGAL DUPLICATE OR NOT ORIGINAL!!! The other 50-30% don't know if their purse is fake, they just got it from someone at a very cheap price (probably fake). But all of them still say they got it at the mall for + $400!
Open Your Eyes
Stop giving away your money to the rich!!!!
PS: Don't hit your girlfriend please!!